We ate this at Kenia's house in Brazil and Caroline loved it
- Carmelize the sliced onions in a small amount of oil.
- In another pan add chicken and sear until browned on the outside.
- Add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil with the seared chicken.
- Lower heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Shred chicken and reserve liquid.
- In first pan (with the onions) add shredded chicken and a small amount of chicken water (reserved liquid).
- Add flour to thicken sauce and cook on medium until thick.
- Add cream cheese, salt, pepper, palm hearts, corn, olives and greenonions.
- Cook until heated through.
- Top with mozzerella cheese and bake at 350* until bubbly.