Dani Scalon's Strawberry Desert
This is a rich creamy desert with two creamy layers separated by a layer of finely chopped strawberries.
- Make the yellow cream and pour it in a form.
- Dice the strawberries and spread them over the yellow cream.
- Make the pink cream and pour it over the strawberries.
- Freeze for about 40 minutes until firm, then move to the refrigerator so it doesn't freeze.
- Mix the ingredients and heat them on the stove until thick. Do not let them boil.
- Whip the egg whites until foamy and add the vanilla.
- Mix in the heavy cream